Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Meandering of the Semester!


Most recently, on the first day of the semester Monday August 31st, I found myself meandering around some lovely woods located behind Founder Hall. A couple of my friends and I thought it appropriate to go on an adventure, and with some creative exploring we found a lovely path in the woods and a frisbee golf course pictured to the left.













Aside from an excellent adventure in the woods, we also found ourselves privvy to the discovery of many swamps and bodies of water. We wove our way through this frisbee golf path and eventually found ourselves back around Founders. We continued on meandering and we found this marvelous little creek. It's located over past toward the Leffler Parking Lot and the Engineering Club Cabin!
















All in all, it was a good day, and a marvelous meandering to be had on the first day of the semester!


Stay Tuned for my next meandering!: Visiting the old Mill in Dingmans!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like you just opened me up to a whole new part of ETown. I've been here for over three years and never knew these things existed! :)

    ReplyDelete