Here's a couple to tie you over until I actually update my blog about the old mill....

Yo, here's a sweet picture!
If you haven't notice, I'm quite taken aback by

the woods, wooded paths and other nature
findings. I think there's only few things more beautiful than nature in itself. Most of which are organic in nature anyway....
Including my shoes! The shoes in this photo need to be talked about. They're Vibram FiveFingers. And I found out from my neighbor back home that they're vegan, too! I'd like to acknowledge the fact that these shoes are the best things I've ever worn, especially because they do allow you to feel like you're walking barefoot, and I can go rock climbing, running, exploring, hiking, jumping in various bodies of water and to school all in the same pair of shoes :)
Although, walking barefoot in the dewy grass is still one of my favorite things to do, and I will take them off to walk in the grass or to walk on solid, smooth slate within a body of water...which will be featured via pictures of the old mill once I get to my laptop.
Such a pretty picture :-)
ReplyDeleteThose shoes look amazing! And would have been perfect for the camp I worked at this summer, but barefoot is always better : )
ReplyDelete